top of page
THE CREATIVE FLOW
Workshop on physical theatre and movement
Aimed at actors, actresses, dancers, performers, musicians, and lovers of theater and movement, this workshop will focus on creating a stable framework for those performing artists who wish to continue their training and develop their creative abilities through physical work.
Throughout the sessions, various training structures will be proposed through which we will awaken the body and gently work on its limits, to widen them. We will pay attention to the relationship between mind, body, emotional content, and our performative “doing”, with the aim of leading our inner life on stage, in a creative, committed, alive and joyful way through non-effort/non-resistance, keeping our attention present through of the performative game and physical action.
Some elements of work will be:
- Body available, permeable, strengthened, and malleable.
- Impulse - action - reaction.
- The world of associations.
- Composition études: individual, duos and collective. Dialogue between structure and spontaneity.
- Precision in the details.
- Organic movement. Body coordination, articulation, and dissociation.
- Qualities of movement.
- Space articulation.
- Rhythm and musicality.
- Uninterrupted attention and transformation of perception.
For more information, please write to email@example.com
bottom of page